Our new address is:
Suite 12.07 – Level 12
14 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
- Akara Resources ("Akara"), Kingsgate's wholly owned Thai subsidiary owns the Chatree gold mine located 280 kilometres north of Bangkok and straddles the Phichit, Petchabun and Phitsanoluk provinces
- Chatree is an open cut mine operation with multiple open pits and 1.3Moz of Reserves and 3.4Moz of Resources. Since 2001, it has produced in excess of 1.8Moz of gold and 9Moz of silver
- At nameplate capacity, the mine processed +5 Mtpa across two processing plants (Plant 1: 2.3Mtpa, Plant 2: 2.7Mtpa) for a gold production of ~120 koz-150 koz p.a.
An established gold operation with existing infrastructure preparing to restart
Akara Resources staff, families and members of the community pay their
respects to the late Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej, at the Chatree Gold Mine.
- In July 2020, Laguna Resources Chile granted an Environmental Impact Assessment (RCA - 64/20) approval for the Nueva Esperanza Gold/Silver Project
- In 2021 water rights extended for a further 5 years
Project on care and maintenance as discussions progress with interested parties