http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ASX-Icon.png 80 80 Simon Pierce http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/KCN_WebLogo_SMALL.png Simon Pierce2015-08-28 14:58:402018-04-30 10:54:59Preliminary Final Results and Appendix 4E for the Year Ended 30 June 2015
Kingsgate has released its Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 30 June 2015. This release is a summary document to be read in conjunction with the Appendix 4E release.
- Strong cash flow generated from operations of $100.2 million
- Improved balance sheet
- Debt reduction of $40.1 million
- A sound operating performance
- Production within guidance with gold sold of 202,489 ounces
- Total cash costs US$833/oz, All?In Sustaining Costs (AISC) of US$998/oz.
- EBITDA* (before significant items) of $70.9 million.
- Profitability impacted by lower US dollar gold prices
- 6.4% lower realised gold price of US$1,208 per ounce
- Profit before tax and significant items of $1.7 million.
- Loss after tax and significant items of $147.1 million.
- Non-cash asset impairment of $148.2 million, relating predominantly to the impact of lower gold price assumptions on the Chatree Gold Mine.