http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/QR-Icon.png 80 80 KCN Web Admin http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/KCN_WebLogo_SMALL.png KCN Web Admin2015-04-30 17:06:192018-04-30 10:55:00March 2015 Quarterly Report
- Group quarterly gold production of 34,538 ounces at total
cash cost of US$843/oz.
- Chatree produced 15,899 ounces of gold at US$604/ounce
and Challenger produced 18,639 ounces of gold at
US$1,049/ounce for the quarter.
- The Chatree processing plant was not operating for 44 days
during the quarter as a result of a temporary suspension
notice issued by the Department of Primary Industry and
Mining (DPIM) in Thailand.
- Strong drilling results continue at Nueva Esperanza, Chile.
Recent results include the following:
- 12m @ 3.24g/t gold & 118g/t silver (5.2g/t AuEq60)
from 232 metres in ECHR-84;
- 21m @ 6.62g/t gold & 260g/t silver (11.0g/t AuEq60)
from 149 metres in ECHR-89; and,
- 20m @ 4.12g/t gold & 115g/t silver (6.0g/t AuEq6)
from 177 metres in ECHR-90.
- Cash position at quarter end was A$66.1 million after debt
repayments of approximately US$5.5 million during the quarter.