http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ASX-Icon.png 80 80 KCN Web Admin http://www.kingsgate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/KCN_WebLogo_SMALL.png KCN Web Admin2014-07-25 16:43:452018-04-30 10:55:04June 2014 Quarterly Report
- Strong Group operating performance with quarterly gold production of 55,450 ounces at total cash cost of US$857/ounce.
- Record Group annual gold production of 209,500 ounces, at the top end of the guidance range of 190,000 to 210,000 ounces.
- Chatree produced 36,475 ounces of gold at US$631/ounce and Challenger produced 18,975 ounces of gold at US$1,291/ounce for the quarter.
- The retail component of the capital raising was completed in mid-April with gross funds received of A$30.9 million.
- Mine plan optimisation and additional metallurgical testwork is underway to support the positive Nueva Esperanza DFS.
- Encouraging gold exploration results at Sayabouly in Lao PDR with 5.0m @ 6.7g/t gold and 4.0m @ 6.7g/t in trenching.
- Geoff Day was appointed CEO and will join Kingsgate during the September quarter.
- Peter Warren appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Kingsgate.